Monday, July 6, 2009

Instructional App of the Internet

Here we are in week four and things are getting more tense. I am even more than overwhelmed this week. I am having trouble imaging how I will ever complete everything for this class. I am still reading up on Websites, starting to read up on podcasts and wikis. I am also having a hard time imaging how we are going to be able to complete our class wiki as there just does not seem to be enough time in this summer session to pull something together. I am glad that we have a few ideas on the discussion board. Hopefully we can first figure out what it is we actually need to do and then figure out how to get there.

I am brainstorming on ideas for the podcast. Should I do something that relates to my Website so I can link the podcast to the website (which would add some more content to the website)? Do I do something else.

Then there is Moodle. I have not even really started on this project. I am still trying to figure out what exactly needs to be done here too!

As my head starts to spin a little more. I guess I need to take things one step at a time. Complete the design to my Website and brainstorm with the others about the wiki. That is the plan.

Denise

2 comments:

Karen said...

Denise,

I agree, there is just so much to do! Just take one item (or week) at a time. I hate the fact that I am not prepared better, but we can't do everything. I think if you just put forth an effort it will pay off.

As far as doing a podcast that related to your website - most definitely! It will make your website more instructional and impressive. I am.

Karen G

JamieMcCleese said...

Hi Denise,
I don't even think overwhelmed is the right word for it....
Between Websites, Podcast, Wikis... Its hard to keep up with what way we are going.. I can't believe all the work in 8 weeks!
Can you imagine seeing the 16 week syllabus!
I like your idea to do the podcast relating to your website. I also did my webquest relating to my website and Im hoping to do my podcast the same- Tie everything together to make 1 big project out of it.
I also have no idea what to do on Moodle.. Im hoping as the website is being worked on and we are now starting to get discussions going on the class wiki we can start that next.
Good luck!
Im glad to know that I am not the only one whose head feels like its spinning out of control!
Jamie McCleese