Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Instructional Applications of the Internet initial thoughts

Hello!

I guess now is a good time to start blogging about this class. I am hoping to look back at this post and laugh. I am a little overwhelmed with information for this class. I am very intimidated (as I usually am at the beginning of each class until I get acclimated). I am happy that I was able to get a quick glimse at a Webquest. I had no idea what one was until reading a post in the questions section of the class. I have not had time to really dive into the site to get a good feel about all the assignments. I have done podcasts in the past and created a website (that was very challenging). I have never created a class space and am looking forward to creating one on Moodle. I have also worked with Wikis and think that the are a good tool for working collaboratively with other students. As I said at the beginning of this blog, I hope to look back and say hey.. this was not so bad!

I will also be using this blog for my other class this semester, Technology and Learning. I will be posting Journal Entries. I figure as the concepts are intertwined, I might as well post my thoughts all together. (Plus I had a really hard time remembering my username and password for this blog :)

Denise

1 comment:

Karen said...

Denise,

I agree with you about being apprehensive! I have learned to take these classes one assignment at a time otherwise I think globally and it overwhelms me. I am sure we will make it through this and come out fantastic technology users!

Good luck and I look forward to collaborating with you.

Karen G.